1. Where is your distribution location?
Santo 17 #85 Criox de Bouquets, Port-Au-Prince, on the Blue Ridge Mission compound. We also have a satellite station beyond Cayes and plan one in Cap Haitian in the future.
2. How can my mission or pastor receive literature?
See the articles here.
3. What are the costs of your literature?
Most literature is free. For Haitian pastors, we subsidize Bibles and song books at about 60% of cost. For Missions who have support from the States we ask our purchase price less 10%. Some examples: Creole Bib La: US$7.50, French Bible: US$5.25, Creole songbook: US$9.40.
4. How can I contribute to your program?
Contributions can be sent to LIFE Literature, 345 Rabbit Patch Drive, Woodleaf, NC 27504 or you can place a donation via PayPal here.
5. Can I order online?
This is not available currently.
6. When are your offices open?
The Santo office is open Monday only from 8am to 3pm.
7. Do you have literature in other languages?
Currently we have mostly Creole and some French.
8. Can I receive literature in the USA?
Currently all literature is available only in Haiti.